A course dedicated to helping dog owners during a tricky developmental stage known as Adolescence!
This program is aimed to develop your pup into a well-mannered and confident happy dog!
A completely positive training course only to ensure a fear free learning experience.
This course is interactive and has some great tips and tricks for dog owners to set you up for success!
Not necessarily a “trick” class but more a class that caters to specific behaviours you will see with your pup and how to combat these.
Continue your pups socialisation in a more controlled environment.
1 hour classes – 4 week course – for ages 4-10 months of age – Max 6 per class $160
Puppies spots are subject to phone screening before booking to ensure a safe learning environment for all pups involved.
Some of the skills your dog will learn in this course are;
- Introduction to clicker training
- Connection and focus under distraction
- Appropriate introductions to other dogs
- Appropriate greeting of people
- The importance of enrichment
- Loose lead walking and appropriate walking equipment
- Reading your dog's body language
- Basic behaviour concerns and solutions
- Q & A session and Graduation Certificate
For more information on these sessions please email Alyce at email@example.com