New Years Resolutions to help animals in 2018
It's the time of year where we say goodbye to 2017 and a big warm welcome to 2018! If you're looking to make New Years resolutions that you'll stick to this year, make your resolution to help animals.
Here are our New Years resolution ideas to help animals in 2018:
- If you're looking to bring a new feline or canine family members into your home, adopt!
- Foster an animal until they are ready to find their new home, all you need to give them is your love
- Volunteer your time at the shelter, events or at one of our highway collections
- Donate to help the animals in our care and ensure that we can continue to save lives
- Organise a collection of food, treats and toys to donate to the shelter directly
- Share our posts via Facebook and social media to ensure that we are able to reach more people
Commit to helping animals in 2018 and help us give them the second chances they deserve!